[78-L] Gradual pitch shifting, was Pitch shifting

Doug Pomeroy pomeroyaudio at att.net
Tue Dec 22 13:51:29 PST 2009

Joe Salerno responded by suggesting the DCart (Diamond
Cut Audio Restoration Tools) software is capable of doing this.
I have had no hands-on experience with DCart, so I can't
comment, but I would question whether the quality could be
very good if the rage of necessary correction was very large.

Doug