[78-L] The holy book (was: What's the most recorded jazz tune of all time?)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 21 19:52:59 PST 2009

And has anyone here seen Robert Crumb's new illustrated volume of Genesis? (And
I don't mean the rock group.)

http://images.google.ca/images?q=%22crumb%22+%22genesis%22&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=s0IwS-6WC5G0lAf84ZiYBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CCYQsAQwAw

dl