[78-L] Small 78rpm collection in Indianapolis

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Mon Dec 21 13:48:53 PST 2009

I was contacted by a gentlemen in Indianapolis who was looking to get rid of about 300 78's.  He had them listed in a spreadsheet he sent me.  There are the usually Columbia, Decca, Victors but also some nice 12" Brunswicks, 12" Duke on Columbia, 3 Manhattans for those that like early labels and almost 50 vertical Pathe's, among a smattering of other things.  Too far away for me to grab but if you're interested drop him an email -
playtable at yahoo dot com.  Of course, put in  proper format.

Regards,
Glenn