[78-L] Pop and Jazz Singers

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Dec 21 11:04:12 PST 2009

I'm ashamed I missed Buddy Stewart who is a great fave...thanks for the
reminder from Julian.

However I am baffled by J's considering the style of Fred Astaire to be
similar to Dick Robertson!?!?!?  I'm trying to imagine Robertson
substituting for Astaire on those Brunswicks with Johnny Green,  and it just
isn't clicking.