[78-L] Soundies

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:03:04 PST 2009

I had all of these, the Maltin and the Pioneer laserdisc. Maltin told me it
was a real project to get good prints of these elusive films. No, it was
never issued on laser disc or DVD. These programs might have been licensed
from Maltin's production company. Maybe someone should e-mail him about
these four programs.

Jeff Sultanof