[78-L] The Christmas Songs

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Fri Dec 18 08:59:24 PST 2009

Forgot to add to the previous:
"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" could have made it too. Brenda Lee's
recording was issued late 1958, but for some reason it wasn't released in
Britain before 1962, although several of Brenda's earlier recordings (from
1956 on) came out on Brunswick. The label issued its last 78 in 1960.
What about Canada?
Kristjan
---