[78-L] Vitaphone shorts key

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Dec 17 09:07:26 PST 2009

For those interested, here is a guide to some of the Vitaphone shorts seen in the new Warner Bros. 6-DVD set. There is a listing of the acts and songs performed on the Ramblin' 'Round Radio Row series on Disc 1. I didn't catch the names, however, of the two comedians in the 2nd sequence after the Boswell Sisters' segment. It's not listed on this site.

http://www.jabw.demon.co.uk/aesh.htm

I tried playing the DVD on my computer at work and got video but no sound. Finally was able to get both on my laptop DVD player.

Cary Ginell