[78-L] DVD question--was: Re: A word of warning concerning playback

ROBERT RICE bobrice at snet.net
Wed Dec 16 21:39:06 PST 2009

--- On Wed, 12/16/09, Robert M. Bratcher Jr. <bratcher at pdq.net> wrote:

From: Robert M. Bratcher Jr. <bratcher at pdq.net>
Subject: Re: [78-L] DVD question--was: Re: A word of warning concerning playback
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 9:17 AM

At 06:29 PM 12/15/2009, you wrote:
> [...]

No, a Blu Ray disc will not play on a regular DVD player. You need to
get a Blu Ray which also will play your regular DVD's.

__But of COURSE! You didn't THINK thay this stuff woul;d be compatable? get real! Like IF you buy chordless power tools NO battery will fit ANYbodie elses tool!!

78-L mailing list
78-L at klickitat.78online.com