[78-L] Portable recording equipment...

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 13:39:01 PST 2009

Not just indexed. For sixty bucks you can get every issue of Nat Geo -- 120 years worth -- on DVD-ROM (similar to the New Yorker complete edition that came out a few years ago). Every page, every article, every photo, every ad, all completely searchable.

I love the look of the color printing in my old 40s and 50s issues, but having it all at my fingertips -- sounds pretty good to me.