[78-L] Warner "Big Band" set - Go watch it! <vbg>

Jeff Austin jaustin214 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 11:26:17 PST 2009

Your machine has some interesting history:  it was produced just as Victor was being acquired by RCA.  The record-playing aspect of it is to be avoided... the arm and horseshoe magnetic cartridge were record-killers.  The original speaker, however, in this unit was designed by the engineers at Victor Talking Machine Company.  It was far ahead of its time and superior to what RCA used in subsequent Electrola models.

J.