[78-L] Warner "Big Band" set - Go watch it! <vbg>

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Tue Dec 15 09:45:18 PST 2009

At 11:29 PM 12/14/2009, you wrote:
>Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. wrote:
> >> My wife and I get most our old movies at the library...for free.
> >> Many, many with great dance bands in them.
>
>"the library" is not a universally available source of old movies.
>

>Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

It depends on which library system you use. The Houston Public
Library has lots of movies on DVD plus some on VHS. Most are at the
downtown branch however the local branches have some too. Of course I
prefer Turner Classic Movies, Fox Moviesplus  the Encore channels on
cable for my source but thats not free. My Netflix subscription is
not free either.