[78-L] A word of warning concerning playback of Warner "BigBand" set Re: They are practically Giving away the Vitaphone DVD set!

Martin Fisher wmfisher at mtsu.edu
Mon Dec 14 12:15:55 PST 2009

Hey Mike,

I'm a fan of the indisposable "DELETE" button when it comes to the lists so
probably didn't read your earlier post of warning after the fiftieth message
in the thread....

Yep.  I'm relegated to watching this DVD set in the bedroom on a little 13
inch monitor, sitting in front of the computer, or reconfiguring my living
room setup temporarily.  This, along with the comment by our resident IT guy
stating that our server would be much better off if we replaced all those
unwieldy archival uncompressed 96/24 wav files with mp3s, just makes my day.
;-)

Martini