[78-L] Ken MacComber

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Dec 13 20:08:11 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Taylor Bowie" <bowiebks at isomedia.com>
>I know it's in the dance band books but I don't recall where.
> Taylor

How did it jump from Bluebird to Okeh...?! :-)

However, BB did seem to have a steady "house band" at that time (1933-34)
and a number of their sides appeared under the "Rhythm Kings" nom du disque!
Others were credited to various participants as nominal leaders...i.e.
Peltyn.

Steven C. Barr
(It's hard to tell much through the "Abrams Files," since I'm  not sure if
all the
artist entries are correct?!)