[78-L] Happy Birthday to You

Sean Miller smille1 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 12 12:34:32 PST 2009

I've heard of it!  Those things had suggested tonearm pressure of something
like 12 OUNCES at the time (I'
m going by fading memory here from my 1939 Wurlitzer manual).  I have two
'39 Wurlitzers here, one full sized and one countertop model and I've
modified the tonearms and cartridges in both to track at around 8-10 grams.

Sean