[78-L] Gennett Jingle Bells

Sean Miller smille1 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 11 17:46:57 PST 2009

I had forgotten what this even sounded like until I played the file just
now...LOVE that cymbal player!  The 78 has been packed away for at least
four years...now I need to grab the box it's in (a job in itself) and
re-transfer it with proper noise reduction software now that I am better
equipped...

Sean