[78-L] Radio-influenced recordings

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 10 11:48:25 PST 2009

What...The Great One didn't come up with that melody himself? For shame!

I just listened..it's very close but not note-for note. First and second lines
go up to the tonic, not the leading tone, and the third and fourth lines have
the same chords but not the same notes. Toast of New York put together a
complete Himber collection some years ago.

dl