[78-L] Vinyl continues its comeback

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 9 20:28:02 PST 2009

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]

SOMEBODY is playing all those LPs in the clubs! And Numark is making the
turntables for them, complete with pitch variation and reverse direction.

I still cue discs back..a full turn for 78s. Only time I don't is when there's
a damaged start groove or it's a lacquer that was recorded "on the fly" and the
program starts right at the point of needle drop.