[78-L] Revised American Dance Band Discography

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:06:48 PST 2009

It pains me that based on the room it would take up in my small apartment,
and the cost given that I have a sixteen-month old, I can't even consider
thinking about buying this. I've missed out on some fantastic discographies
because they are printed rather than available via CD-ROM. Luckily I can use
them at a place like the Institute of Jazz Studies, but there is never
enough time to really go through them.

I am budgeting so that I can buy the Capitol Discogr., and at least it won't
take up a shelf.

Oh, well.

Jeff Sultanof