[78-L] Now you has jazz

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 6 11:49:16 PST 2009

Jan Hovers wrote:
> I am sorry, after many years posting an incidental message to this forum, I still don't understand how to post to a thread; forgive me.
>

> David, you are great. I am grateful for your reply; it answers all my questions. Although I have to say that there isn’t an orchestra on Now you has jazz. It is only the Armstrong All Star Band.

You have done just that. To add to a thread, you simply need to reply to
a message with the relevant subject line on it. To start a new one or to
make a change, just delete the subject line and add a new one, or make
your changes, complete your missive, then send.

When adding to a thread, one needs to use cautious trimming of old
material to keep the message from becoming excessively long, with old
previously read material being needlessly repeated. I just keep the last
message or perhaps 2 if they are required to bring a point across. To do
this, you can highlight the unwanted material, then hit the delete key.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.