[78-L] Too much STUFF! (was Looking for a home for 78s)

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 06:42:59 PST 2009

> Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 03:52:02 -0500
> From: mbiel at mbiel.com
> To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
> > >>
> Right now my entranceway and computer area is so clogged with incoming
> packages that I literally have to move things not just to get at other
> things, but to get to the door. And my laundry is piled up on the
> basement stairs where I threw it to get it down to the laundry room. If
> I don't do my laundry I'll never see my records again. I'm expecting my
> Nauction winnings and it won't fit in the door when it arrives.
>

> Mike (i'm up to my keester in stuff) Biel mbiel at mbiel.com

Seeriously, Mike, you need to read up on The Collyer Brothers - if you weren't aware of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyer_brothers

We don't need news reports from Kentucky about you. And, as I found when I helped the Petty Family dispose of John Petty's collection years ago, many folks wouldn't want your stuff because they'd have to take EVERYTHING (including your "dirty laundry" <g> along with it. <vbg>.

Only HALF joking here.

Steve