[78-L] [OTRMP3] Looking for a home for 78s

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Dec 5 00:52:02 PST 2009

> Sean Miller wrote:
>
>> Yeah, me neither, considering my basement is now a path

Path?  PATH??!!  We don't need no steenkin' path here.
>> and my former office
>> has turned into a staging area for new arrivals and it's stuffed to the
>> gills....yikes....
>>
>> Sean

Right now my entranceway and computer area is so clogged with incoming
packages that I literally have to move things not just to get at other
things, but to get to the door.  And my laundry is piled up on the
basement stairs where I threw it to get it down to the laundry room.  If
I don't do my laundry I'll never see my records again.  I'm expecting my
Nauction winnings and it won't fit in the door when it arrives.

Mike (i'm up to my keester in stuff) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com