[78-L] Columbia A2626 question

Tyrone Settlemier talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 4 20:51:27 PST 2009

Yeah, well, light travels at a different speed in water than in the air, and
Einstein proved that time is relative and related to the speed of light, and
I think that they may have crossed the International Month Line in transit,
and it's really too complicated to explain, but when you really think about
it, it's all perfectly logical.

Oh, nevermind.

Tyrone

PS does anybody have a copy of the Columbia Master Book handy?