[78-L] 14 inch Victor Special DeLuxe

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Dec 3 17:44:28 PST 2009

Royal Pemberton wrote:
> You'd think 60 rpm would be easy to set, one revolution per second.

Yes we realize that, but this guy thinks 1) that it IS revolving at 60,
and 2) but he did vary it a bit in order to get it to sound better.  My
questions is:  DOES IT SOUND BETTER?  Is it playing at the correct pitch
and key for the music????   Comparing it with that YouTube of a live
orchestra, his playback sounds at least two tone low, and Martha's
sounds corrct.  If there was a voice it would be easier for me!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com