[78-L] 14 inch Victor Special DeLuxe

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 3 12:14:30 PST 2009

 An attempt at speed correction (audio only) :
http://www.box.net/shared/gp6sbrtm6z

 Also discussed here
http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2357    and the guilty
party identifies himself & still thinks that 60rpm was too fast, along with
others who counted 45rpm in the video and some Einstein who insists you
cannot count rpms in a video, and others who think it's just fine.
Musically deaf people, collecting records - who woulda thunkit?

 Calls himself "Neophone" on the above forum ..