[78-L] Blitzstein: The Cradle Will Rock 1937 reissue jacket

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 29 13:16:25 PST 2009

Michael Biel wrote:

>> Speaking of unused materials, I still have 500 booklets for the 1937 Gershwin
>> Memorial Concert (okay, I also still have about 50 copies of the CD set).
>>
>> dl
>>

> So actually you will NEVER run out of sets by augmenting the originals
> with CD-Rs.  Now if you could only come up with copies of the spoken
> word stuff you did for Intersound like Never Again.

Is that wanted? I could start producing them to order..Intersound is LONG gone.
I did 3 spoken word discs for them (4 if you count Dick Tracy In B Flat): NEVER
AGAIN (aka Hitler's Greatest Hits), a CHURCHILL disc and GREAT AMERICAN
SPEECHES or something like that (my file copy is not where it should be). Any
other Intersound material worth salvaging has gone into the Naxos Online
Library, not available to US subscribers thanks to Sonny Bonehead and the NY
Supreme Court.

My Pearl transfer of Cradle Will Rock (+ Airborne + No For An Answer) is still
out there, but de-noised by other parties over my dead body.