[78-L] Blitzstein: The Cradle Will Rock 1937 reissue jacket

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 29 07:24:09 PST 2009

I remember paying a whopping (at the time) ten bucks for my copy from that nice
Mr. Meltzer in the early 70s.

Why toss 'em? Jackets are always reusable.

Speaking of unused materials, I still have 500 booklets for the 1937 Gershwin
Memorial Concert (okay, I also still have about 50 copies of the CD set).

dl