[78-L] fwd: Al Alberts obit

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Nov 27 21:38:43 PST 2009

I interviewed Alberts on the phone when I annotated a box set on the Four Aces for a Reader's Digest box set in 1998. He took credit for getting a choreographer to work with the group on their stage act, claiming all of the groups that followed the Aces copied from them, a dubious claim at best.

Cary Ginell