[78-L] Close the door, Richard

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 27 12:32:15 PST 2009

Different series, no doubt..most Signatures are in the 15000 series.

Open the door Richard
[B14410.10-7] Walter  Brown
Walter Brown (vcl) acc. by Tiny Grimes (g) and his sextet
prob. New York, 1947
SRC354    Open the door, Richard    Signature 1006
SCR355    My second best woman             -
SRC356    I'm living for you              1008
SRC357    Let's get some understanding             -
Note: All above titles also on Classics  (F)5010 [CD] titled "Walter Brown,
1945-1947"; rest of CD not included.

Ruppli in the Decca Books says "1946?" but is very vague on most Signature dates.

dl