[78-L] Lili Marleen

Milan P Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:11:24 PST 2009

Dear all,

just about two years ago or so, person from Belgium contacted me, saying
that he is in possession of original Decelith record inscribed "Lili
Marleen" with interpretation of a song that was distributed freely via
Sender Belgrad radio station - it was the main source that made this song so
popular during those war years.

Unfortunately, this man contacted me only once - he was interested in
process of record cleaning.

He also said, he bought this foil on some kind of a flea-market.

Best wishes,

Milan