[78-L] Interesting article about remastering and sound restoration for the Mosaic's Artie Shaw Box Set

Milan P Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:26:15 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>

> Doesn't look like an SP 15 to me and the interviewee states that it has a
> range
> from 30-96RPM. It looks more like an SP-10.

Well, the first one turntable (where metal part is placed onto) is Technics
SP15 probably with Audiotechnica ATP12P tonearm and unknown headshell.

The other one frontally photographed with two tonearms mounted (one of them
looks like Audiotechnica or even Ortofon but covered with some kind of shiny
yellowish gold plate) is SP10.

Milan