[78-L] Unexpected sexy LP

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 20 08:22:11 PST 2009

I just auditioned it briefly..it does in fact contain Christmas music. It's
also the noisiest vinyl I've heard in years..and the center hole is badly
trimmed, so the disc barely fits over the spindle (and is THIS ever going to
open up an entire "It's tight like that" thread). Wonder if the record was ever
played?

Catalog number as on one label (the picture side has the gal posing across the
whole disc including the label) is SDLP-X-18 (-A, -B). The printed label on
side B is barely readable, being gold with what may have been brown print
that's merged with the label background.

dl