[78-L] {78-L] Where the hell is everybody? - Doing OTHER things

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:38:40 PST 2009

Well, indeed, you know I really don't post unless I have a question or something to contribute to an active thread that's not frivolous. As I have been an 78eller now for 11 years (and may have coined the phrase "78eller") I think I have a feel for the dynamic of this list. Besides, I seldom get responses to posts I make within an established thread, and usually an answer or two is sufficient to the questions I ask, which tend to be pretty specific -- what about this record, or this artist kinds of queries.

I greatly appreciate everyone who is available for contact through this list, and DO respect that we have lives. For that reason I prefer not to clutter it up, unless something I am responding to requires a long answer or other special handling.

Uncle Dave Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com