[78-L] Longest title

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 15 14:36:11 PST 2009

At 08:00 15/11/2009, MB wrote:
>And just how do you plan on getting this title on a record (and
>still leave space for the recording)?

I was just commenting to my wife this afternoon about a copy of
Boogie Woogie by Tommy Dorsey that I have that looks like it lists
everyone in the band. I seem to recall others like this.

Reminds me of how in the 30s and 40s, and movie had about 2 minutes
of opening credits and a The End slide at end. Nowadays a film can
have 5 minutes of opening credits, and 8 minutes at the end, giving
credit to everyone from the actors down to the guy who catered the
soft drinks on one day of the shoot -- and the company who supplied
his uniform!