[78-L] David Stone Martin

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Nov 13 12:50:39 PST 2009

Here are a few others that I have on my shelf that have DSM artwork:

Asch A-432  "American Folksay: Ballads and Dances" (The Almanac gang, incl. Guthrie)

Asch A-370  "Roll the Union On" (the Almanac gang)

Disc 726  "Midnight Special" (Leadbelly, Guthrie, & Cisco Houston)

Disc 629  "Creole Songs" (Adelaide Van Wey)

This last one omits Martin's middle name in his signature. Just listed as "David Martin."

Cary Ginell