[78-L] Symphonie Fantastique

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 13 09:50:10 PST 2009

If it's November 1925 it definitely should be electrical..English Columbia
bought the US operation specifically to get the rights to Western Electric's
system. Weingartner DID make an acoustical recording of it in March 1925 which
was never published..they likely used the same matrix numbers for a remake.

dl