[78-L] David Stone Martin

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Fri Nov 13 09:14:15 PST 2009

There is a book devoted to his work, unfortunately out of print, difficult to find, expensive.
Perhaps in a library near you.

   Manek Daver  DAVID STONE MARTIN: JAZZ GRAPHICS
   Graphic-sha, 1991

Daver's Jazz album covers: the rare and the beautiful
Tokyo, Japan : Graphic-sha Pub., ©1994  also has some DSM work.

There may be DSM work in other books devoted to record album covers, but I'm not sure which.

Many listings on eBay of albums with his artwork will list his name, so searching there
will provide scans of DSMs work.

Best wishes, Thomas.