[78-L] Collectors and 'hoarders'

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Nov 11 21:33:42 PST 2009

Yes, a few that were still in my area I was able to go through. Mostly, people already have made arrangements to dispose of collections as a whole, which means only those with names like Nauck can afford to buy them. We piecemeal collectors can't shell out five-to-ten grand or more to buy someone's archive.

Cary Ginell