[78-L] REcord "collectors"? Record (and more) "hoarders"?

eugene hayhoe jazzme48912 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 08:24:24 PST 2009

Now a spreadsheet is too much for me! I've got an effective enough one in my head.

I suppose if I'd had a computer back in the early '70s, I might have done that, but I did not - even thinking about it now gives me the 'metaphorical' headache & besides, to do that I'd have little time to do much else for a long, long time & I've got other things I'd much rather do.

They are organized in such a manner that when the inevitable day comes, any knowledgable person shouldn't have too much problem figuring out what's going on. I can speak from experience though, as I'm sure most everyone on the list knows first hand, boxing and carrying them is the fun part (though well worth the rewards).

Also wondering what gems you've found in the white label promos...

Gene