[78-L] For those married folks, how does your spouse fell about your record collection?

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Mon Nov 9 14:50:10 PST 2009

As most record collectors seem to be male I'm wondering is your wife
accepting of your collection? Tolerates it? Hates it or something
else? How does she feel about your buying more records or bringing
them home? Ok with it? Or do you get a hassle every time you add new
(to you) records to your collection?

I'm not married so thankfully  no wife problems however I've had a
few girlfriends from time to time that seemed to be ok with my very
large collection of records. None of them were really thrilled by it
though......