[78-L] Classical stuff

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:29:36 PST 2009

I should also mention that I am classical collector, altho that is
generally known, I would think. But if we have new people on the list,
we should let them know, as new folks are added .....

I collect OTR, classical music, especially the great pianists, and my
particular interests are Schnabel, Kapell, Hofmann, Rachmaninoff,
Lhevinne.....and quite a few others really.

joe salerno