[78-L] Classical stuff

Ted Kneebone tkneebone1 at abe.midco.net
Mon Nov 9 12:54:29 PST 2009

I have several reels of tape dubbed from my 78rpm collection.
Before leaving the library at Northern State University in 1960, I donated
my 78rpm collection.  But even before letting go of my "treasures" I dubbed
many of them to open reel tape.

Last year, I dubbed those reels to CD and my hard drive.  If anyone is
interested in getting .wav files on CD, or even cassettes, I would be happy
to do some trading.
I think my oldest album was Koussevitzky's version of "Pictures at an
exhibition."  Some of my stuff has been remastered and is on commercial CDs
now, including the Musorgskii pictures.

I could put together a list of what I have from my reels (from 78s), if
anyone is interested.
Also, I have many LPs of classical music.

Ted Kneebone. 1528 S. Grant St., Aberdeen, SD 57401. Phone: 605-226-3344.