[78-L] saving an album

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 8 17:53:39 PST 2009

Albums can be your friends. They can also be a pain in the patootie when the
binding breaks down and when the discs want to slide out the bottom or the side
but hey, I was raised in an era when you stored your best records in albums, so
I'm used to the things.

And using the thinnest paper sleeves from Bags Unlimited can also help solve
the problems I mentioned above (use 'em inside the original album pockets,
especially after cleaning the discs, and they'll be even better protected from
dust and tragedies).

dl