[78-L] classical stuff

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 8 16:24:38 PST 2009

And these days, you can do a quick Google and find out who Irene Scharrer was.
She was darned good, and I'm not sure whether she ever recorded any concertos
or lengthy works, despite performing as late as 1958 and living to 1971.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irene_Scharrer
And now I know a little more about her.

dl