[78-L] Bert 'n' Eddie

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 08:00:33 PST 2009

Robyn Astaire is a classic example of someone who is doing great harm to one
of the great artists of the 20th Century. Soon hardly anyone of the younger
generation will know who he is, and she will be at fault.

Those shows needed all the help they could get. Who becomes his executor
when she passes? Maybe that person will have some sense.

Jeff Sultanof