[78-L] NOt a 78 BUT do we really need another OC album of "Sound of Music"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 3 19:23:45 PST 2009

I would have to disagree. Sound of Music got terrible reviews when it opened on
Broadway and the album didn't do that well. The soundtrack album was another
story. And I don't encounter either one as often as I turn up Fiddler on the
Roof or West Side Story or Brigadoon or another Rodgers & Hammerstein show that
didn't do too badly for itself. And My Fair Lady..every 5th album you see is My
Fair Lady.

dl