[78-L] CONCERT HALL SOCIETY questions

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Tue Nov 3 09:17:56 PST 2009

On the label of Concert Hall LP's, above the spindle hole is the hands-baton trade mark, "Concert Hall" below, and the phrase
"CONTINUOUS RECORDING" below that.
  WHAT does the phrase mean?
  At the bottom of the label, Licensed by Concert Hall Society, Inc.  Does this indicate a transition of ownership or production
from the original producers of the 78rpm Limited Editions?
  The matrix numbers of the original 78s also appear on the bottom of the label. Is this on all
the albums?

  I'd like to know of a good history and discography for Concert Hall, if it exists.

QUESTIONS about the DYER-BENNET Beethoven: Scottish Songs (A9, CHC-13):
  I have a copy of the LP (CHC-13) in a gray paper envelope - was this issued in a conventional LP jacket?  What date for each
format?  Were there any late issues, or releases outside the USA?

  Thank you!
Best wishes, Thomas.