[78-L] Smithsonian Folkways documentary on Smithsonian Channel

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:08:29 PST 2009

I meant to post this last week when it debuted. If you get the Smithsonian Channel you'll want to check out the interesting documentary produced by Andrea Kalin. It's an hour.

It repeats a lot this month but is on at 10pm TONIGHT.

Here is the URL for a preview and you can then you can look for more info on  the site. I enjoyed the advance screener I got and covered in my column a few months back:

http://tinyurl.com/yzc67ss

Steve Ramm