[78-L] November 2

James Tennyson jtennyson at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 2 12:44:42 PST 2009

---

Message: 13
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 12:06:52 -0500
From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [78-L] November 2
To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>

Bob Rice wrote:
> [...]

Tungs-tone, of course.

VTM of Canada must have had a ton of old stock left..I'm quoting from the
Canadian catalog (July 1926) and it sayeth, "Single-sided Red Seal Records
previously issued but not listed in this catalogue in double-sided form may
be
obtained from the undersigned on receipt of the list price, plus an amount
sufficient to cover packing and transportation charges." Big of them.

But they were smart enough to cut the price of a vast number of acoustic
popular stuff to 55 cents after they  officially announced the  VE Process
electricals in July of '25.

JRT