[78-L] Jules Bledsoe [was Roland Hayes]

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Sun Nov 1 14:45:52 PST 2009

The mx. numbers appear to be Ultraphon recordings made in Paris around 1933 but not listed in Rust. I don't have the master numbers for Royale 1702: Does He Love you/ Du Bist die Ruh.
The Joe Davis set is from the Royales, not 1939. I have that Ol Man River- seems like it's on World's Greatest something-or-other with a false mx. number.
DJD
Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com