[78-L] Billy Murray Memorial, anoter mention

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Sat Oct 31 21:21:05 PDT 2009

  Hi Sports Fans;

  ANOTHER one on Billy Murray! This might be far fetched, but didn't he live
in Denver, most of his life? Would there be a Billy Murray HOME to enshrine?
Well, not anything like Elvis's Graceland, but a modest home, IF he had one,
thast could be filled with memoribilia? Recordings, sheet music, pix, etc. A
grave site isn't much to see and as pointed out OTHER folks wouldn't WANT
fans, trampling through the Place of Rest?There are artists of lesser
calabur that have shrines?

    Just a thought; then "delete"

      Bob, B.M. fan all my life-68 years young.